Holden Barina

Can any one tell me what is the Holden Barina is called in the U.K, i think the vauxhall ???

Peter Australia

Reply to
Peter

worst car in the world but if you must know it's a chevrolet aveo. older ones were equivalent to vauxhall corsa

Reply to
fishman

Now it's a Chevrolet Aveo. Previously there were a couple of Vauxhall Corsas and before that a Suzuki Swift.

I've only ever seen one of the Suzukis over here badged as a Holden.

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

a) "A Daewoo" b) Names

Then we throw sticks at it and run away.

Reply to
Steve Firth

tell me what is the Holden Barina is called in the U.K, i

That means some sad bastard Aussie imported one when they moved there! Jeez! But you have a point, before the Corsa-based ones they were Suzuki Swifts including the rare (in the UK anyway) original Swift, of which I once owned for the princely sum of 85 quid and was one of my favourite ever cars for its eager, torquey engine and go-kart handling.

Reply to
fishman

Or that they bought a couple of Holden badges for a laugh.

I always fancied a second generation Swift. They looked very nice, especially the GTI, and had quick but fuel efficient engines for the period.

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg