honda diesel engine advert

dont you just love that honda diesel engine add on tv? I normally hate all adverts...

Reply to
Burgerman

Honda are making some cracking adverts! The accord one (alhtough old hat now) is cool

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

No.

I still hate all adverts.

Reply to
Steve Firth

TBH, there's nowt as likely to put me off buying a Honda as a Honda advert at the minute. The accord one was good, but the adverts with the cartoon cars / tractors / bus lane usage etc. and "Why can't we all be nice?" themage drive me up the bloody wall. I've yet to meet anyone who likes to refer to themselves as "nice" who isn't a complete wanker.

Reply to
Doki

In article , snipped-for-privacy@spamtroNspidar.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Yeah, but your just an old before your time, pre-wrinkley, pre-old, cantankerous git.

You should listen to Terry Wogan in the mornings you should.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

It makes me wonder if I "accidentally" picked up a bottle of vodka rather than water. It's truly bizarre but even so the first time I saw it my first thought was Honda, so the new ads must be working on some level.

Reply to
Depresion

Like the "What if?" advert. Some needs to tell them that "What if?" is two words, and "OK" is two letters.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp