How many miles?

Description states over 2 million. A type surely?

Reply to
David Lane

chrome

arches

yeuch

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Err. What's wrong with chrome arches - I had them on both my Mercs. Admittedly to cover up the rust. But they had them.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Indeed. One zero too many makes sense. Another typo for the year. Probably 1994. Certainly not 2004. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

the car must have something wrong with it. he bought it in december 2006, and now put it back on ebay. and it is a 1994 model and not the 2004 as the advert says.

banjo

Well spotted. What's worst, it's an identical ad!

David

Reply to
David Lane

Not necessarily. It was sold in December by 'itsamedi' to 'iandreed1966' who is now reselling it. Apart from the typos in the later ad, it could all be a lazy buyer who can't even be bothered to alter the description, or take his own photos, and is hoping to make a quick profit. OTOH you could be right. :-) Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Does this count as a rethorical question if you deliver the answer with it?

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Maths not your strong point is it?

Reply to
Conor

The description has been fixed - it was 2350000 when David did the OP. See the questions at the end.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

My apologies.