How tall are the people posting on here?

I'll start the ball rolling with 5ft 8in.

Coming soon - the "how much do people posting on here weigh?" thread :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Same here.

Too much..... last time I looked it was close on 14 stone! erk!

Reply to
SteveH

That all. I'm a fair bit under height for my current weight, which is around 16 stone. D'oh!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I think i'm about 5ft 10 or 5ft 11.

Reply to
Dan405

6ft 1ins. 14 Stone..

Mike

Reply to
Mike P

Same height but a little over 3 stone lighter, if i stand sideways i disappear :)

-- Chet

Chet

That'll be why you didn't fit the 200SX, ain't many tall, fat japanese. ;-)

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

In article , snipped-for-privacy@WithThanks.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

6'2" tall Just short of 15stone. Lardy car, lardy bloke. Job jobbed.
Reply to
MeatballTurbo

6" 2 for anyone who gives a flying ass
Reply to
Vamp

6'4" ish

~12 stone I think.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

5ft 9 - 17 st :)
Reply to
Ron

good one ron,

6ft6 13 stone ahem
Reply to
Theo

oh and seem to be the lightest here at 11 stone

Reply to
Vamp

Think I'm 5ft 10... weighing in at a feeble a-bit-under-10-stone

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

not anymore as I read it.

Reply to
Theo

AstraVanMan raved thus:

:: I'll start the ball rolling with 5ft 8in.

6ft 2in
Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

You can pack that in, right now. TM.

Next thing will be how much of your head has hair on it and do you use a duster in preference to a comb

Peter Hill

Just over six two, and I don't care how much I weigh... :)

Reply to
DervMan

5'11" (well 10.5" but whose arguing??)

14 stone..