How tall are the people posting on here?

In article , snipped-for-privacy@theworld.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

That used to be me until I got to about 25 and swapped manual labour/heavy shop stocking work for flying the counter of a bookies shop.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Why you young Whipper snapper. Things aren't like back in the day when I was 30. back then, getting to 30 meant something, not like today, when everybody gets to be 30 without even having to try.

Kids today. They have it made I tell you. Still, got 40 to look forward to, so mustn't grumble.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

If you know OS Landranger maps, it will be mostly based on maps 185 and 196. Basically Southampton and the surrounding areas. The start venue is in East Horton i believe. You'll even get a free breakfast if you stay out all night :) Be warned though, marshalling a road rally is not the most glamourous of jobs!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

See my other post

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I passed the 'milestone' of 23 on Sunday. Spent the day attacking bush with a little chainsaw. Hmm, theraputic.

Actually, I think turning 22 was worse, I had the psychological barrier of not being 21. I had a real quarter life crisis. Bought a new mobile phone and sent a few extra text messages to compensate.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

How did you get past the CIA?

Reply to
Steve Firth

In article , usenet- snipped-for-privacy@malloc.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

It's obvious isn't it. He works for the CIA. Bush is as dangerous to them as he is to us all, and who better than an inside man to do the deed when needed. You don't think they actually have him wandering round on a free reign do you? The most powerfull man in the world probably has more scopes and needles on him from his own side than he does from any unfriendly power.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Why would he need to get past an insurance broker? ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

5'10" ish over 14 stone

Lardier car. Lardier bloke ;-)

Shit, I've piled on so many beer-pounds in the last year it's just not funny!

Reply to
Jamesy