How would you describe the Audi A4?

Here's the car's weakness, though. It looks too much like a Passat...

Perhaps, but really we'd need to check all other options. And as I've said the Phaeton's biggest weakness is that it looks like any other VW (and wears the badge), which doesn't seem to work these days.

Reply to
DervMan

Yesterday was quite amusing. Valet parking blokes bringing out a whole fleet of black Passats from the underground parking at the hotel.

When I pulled up the previous morning the concierge said 'another one, and it's another black one, too' - which is exactly the reason why I was considering ordering wheat beige....

Reply to
SteveH

Hahahaha. We have the issue at work with black or silver BMWs, Audis and the odd Mercedes. It's so... dull...

Reply to
DervMan

Saw one at Tesco Warrington. Not a W12 though. This is the same tesco that I seen a Countach, a 959, and various Ferraris though.

Reply to
Elder

Black, obsidian, transanite, columbite, sapphire, phantom, brilliant, oyster, quartz, akoya, avus, daytonatitanium, titaniumII, sliver grey, olivin, indium, iridium, perlite, cubanite.

Exactly which black or silver where we talking about?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Unless absolutely spotless, it's kinda academic... black or silver...

Reply to
DervMan

Stodgy, heavy, bland, pointless. Except for the high-end models.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK