I got it!!! YAY!!!!

I did have some more pic's but they involved some pretty rediculous posing.... :D

OH YES, and the bloody thing is FAST, spins in second and a little in third under hard acceleration on yoko's!

Now after 2 hours of thrashing, time to start giving it some TLC! Well tomorrow anyway.... :)

Reply to
REMUS

Agreed. Unless they're S309s (ISTR), which are utter s**te, but popular with Novaboys.

Reply to
SteveH

Get a haircut.

There's either something wrong with your suspension / tyres or your driving.

Reply to
doki

Admittedly it was while going up a hill with the intention of makeing the wheels spin hehe! ;) But I won't rule out the possibility of knackered suspension or my shit driveing, but I don't think it could be the driveing unless I left the hand brake on!? lol!

I'll check what model the tyres are tomorrow.

I'm just so happy to have it!! I totally love it!

Reply to
REMUS

How about no! my hair is about 2.5ft long now, nearly down to my ass and i'm never going to cut it ;) you would appreciate it if you were into black/heavy metal and you could see me maintaining a windmill and 180-240 beats a min.

I'll post some of my bass playing on here if you want? Don't worry its not spasticated fast mindless stuff, when I play on my own for pleasure its much more harmonised and different to my band work.

Reply to
REMUS

Oh dear.

Reply to
SteveH

Bugger, I thought it was the 200SX

You've put on weight since you used to post.

They are nippy rather fast.

Time for you to investigate the Megs range then.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

forget the car, look at the fookin state of you.

Reply to
Theo

Yeah, did you see the RL pic thread from a while back?

Reply to
REMUS

I was going to, but:

a) my parents wern't happy about me driveing it, even if it was just when I came back from uni, even though I have never been fined for speeding or had an accident sincei i passed in the last 2 years.... b) it seemed like too much of a pain in the ass, all the GTi needed doing was adjusting the distributor and a new alternater! Now its running sweet as a nut!

On my hips or my ass :P I stopped doing motorcross in November, which is proberbly why. I love those jeans, kinda 80's don't you think!? I brought them in a moment of madness last year and i use them for working in now.

Fast for me hehe, although my Honda 500cc does seem quite scarey past

100mph.

Megs?

Reply to
REMUS

He was proberbly talking about me Sleeker ;)

Reply to
REMUS

Meguars polish and valeting range. Makes for very blingy cars. Can be pricey, but does an excellent job.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

REMUS scribbled:

And you got into uni??

Reply to
fishman

Yeah i'm hopefully going to Warrick to do Film and English Litrature, I need

3 B's but I don't think I will get anywhere near a B on my business studies. I'm going to ring them up again and see if I can arrange an entrance exam for an unconditional offer or somthing and express my concerns.
Reply to
REMUS

Pop along to Reading Town Centre, there's a place called the 3 Bs there.

And it's "Warwick" by the way - spelling it rite on any correspondence might help your cause :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

hehe! yeah I was a bit merry when I came back last night and posted, not pissed but certainly on my way ;)

Reply to
REMUS