I need an idea

I got through them every 6k or so in mine on the road. That's between service intervals if you stick to what Ford reckon...

Reply to
Doki

The other way sounds better. JOGLE has more of a ring to it than LEJOG.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

... and pass you while you're sat looking at the steaming engine in your pile of french pooh.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Didn't you roll a Ka?

Figures...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

LeJog sounds too French to be useful.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I'll have time to call recovery, get a new engine fitted, and have a coffee before the Kas get anywhere near me ;-) The only thing they'll be ahead of is summet really slow, like a auto diesel... ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

And for that I propose URCM starts its own # thing going.

I fully expect Doki to wear the tag of SIN#1

Stupidly Inept Numpty, if you were wondering..

How the f*ck do you drive badly enough to roll a Ka????

Reply to
Pete M

Fair enough - but it's an actual event that's run for years already anyway, so that kind of kills that theory....

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Sounds like a group challenge. We can all meet up at an airfield and try to roll Derv's Ka.

Reply to
Depresion

I'll take the Capri. I can tow them all up in one go.

Reply to
Conor

I'm just upset cos I use 3 times the fuel.

Reply to
Conor

GOT IT! Around the coast.

Reply to
Conor

You have to hit a kerb to launch you into the air.

Reply to
Doki

Heh - then we can try the A class...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Stuff that, take a tractor unit...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I'd love to do some kind of charity drive too, in the Escort, as long as its running at the time.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kent

Better wait for the summer, then.....

Reply to
SteveH

Hmm..fuel consumption certainly won't be much worse and I'll have a free bed for the night.

Reply to
Conor

And oversteer on demand.

Reply to