I reckon that's probably enough, actually...

416bhp at the crank is the figure my mates Skyline RB26 engined S13 200SX generated on the rolling road earlier this week.

Not bad for something still running standard ECU and injectors...

Given it's stripped out in the back and we've had to weigh the back end down with whatever, (including me, post a Ginsters factory visit), in order to stop it defeating the rollers and spinning the wheels up when the turbos spool up, I reckon it'll be a bit of a handful when it finally makes it onto the road. :-)

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Nice.

A lad round here is running one, no idea on the spec, but has a print out for somewhere around 450bhp - and he got a new, erm, big turbo thing this week heh. Has proper Nismo Magnesium wheels as well that were an eye watering price hehe.

Reply to
Iridium

Sounds a bit underpowered :)

Sideways, I'd presume?

Reply to
Timo Geusch

And so it should be, the rollercoaster ride (1) he's had getting it to this point. :-)

17" Lenso RS5s on this at the moment... don't think he'll be spending too much on other rims, but pretty sure he'll be on first name terms with a tyre supplier shortly. ;-)

(1) RB26 lump number one lasted 500 yards into its maiden run before the cambelt jumped, and then took out the turbos which then took out the bores... you get the general picture. ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

The Power FC ecu he bought for it turned up today... and having been advertised as a standard one, it's turned out to be the Pro model. :-D

Absolutely - the RB25 engined one he converted in the past had about

250bhp, and that was pretty entertaining in the wet as it was...

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk