i should get this guy to do a car ad for me!

i mean f*ck sake, i thought i was retarded when it came to correct english and spelling!

Reply to
Vamp

I reckon the seller has a few dags and lives in a caravan.

Reply to
SteveH

I suspect the previous owner was a builders wife from Bolton.

Vamp, lad, honestly... that's too pikey even for you, and it's almost as overpriced as your BMW was. That's maybe £1800 'worth', but I wouldn't give more than £500 for one of those, and that'd be under extreme duress. They really are s**te, the engine is about the only good thing about 'em.

In fact, if you want a Pajero thing, and you don't mind throwing an engine in, I can get you one for £200 - but it needs the motor replacing.

You work in a garage, ffs, ask one of the sales managers what's about. Speak to the traders that come into your work - they always have stuff to flog. The world is full of unwanted Shoguns and Cherokees.

Reply to
Pete M

i wasn't gonna buy that one as i know that and a lot of overs on the web are well overpriced! we get them quite a lot at work for a lot less than that! yeah they aint great but they have loads of room and will run ok with a veg oil conversion which with help from a mechanic friend i could do easily!

cheap tool for going back and forward to work and for long treks too!

i've also thought about maybe an old 5 series 525tds, to be honest as long as it's big and roomy inside and i can convert to run on veg oil it'll do the job and where i work we get a lot of diesel stuff. just we mainly get a lot of jeep and mitsu diesels thats why i been looking at them. we get a lot of peugeot diesels too but mainly 206's and i hate the 206!

Reply to
Vamp