I think....

Simon is a Ken(chris) doll. Looks like we have a new resident troll.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Shows all the signs of it, aye. He's posted in a couple of other groups tonight, too.

Reply to
SteveH

They send "bend over boy so we can shove this pineapple up yer arse!". Vamp said "can I have it sideways please !".

Heh.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

close and it's unlike lordy to make a typo? hehe

Reply to
Vamp

And mention the out-of-pocket costs re: the 200 quid you forked out for those tests soon rather than later. He may kick up about paying this, as he may say that you could have gone straight to him and he would have got those tests done for next to nothing through trade contacts, or something...

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Hehe, rearranged some words and muddled them in the procoid.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

yeah i can see the arguing over costs taking longer than the actual work on the engine :(

Reply to
Vamp