I think I have fallen in love.

The final necessary part for any carPC install is close I can almost smell it.

Yes it means running the PC as an external box rather than in the dash. but it would just be like a CD changer then.

Reply to
Elder

that is pretty cool!

Reply to
Vamp

man that is so cool, i want one!

Reply to
Brushhead

DigitalWW in the states has them listed, but only for Pre-Order. Only problem I have with Armen that runs it is he can be a tad optamistic. He was taking pre-orders for the first gen motorised VGA touchscreen 1 dins. He was taking those pre-orders for a year and getting messed about by supplier/manufacturer delays. He lost a lot of friends that way, but I've never had that trouble with him. Always had good communications, always updated quickly and delivered on time for the few stock items I've bought.

Also Armen can usually gt european tuners as well as US tuners in his items, if they aren't switchable.

I've also emailed carTFT.com (european) to see if they plan to stock that item as Armen is a US distributor.

Reply to
Elder