I want a batmobile!

Did anyone see the new batmobile on Top Gear 5 or 6 months ago? The one made in Britain? I want one! I don't suppose anyone knows who made it, and if it is possible to make them for regular humans?

John

Reply to
John

I remember seeing something on the net about the guys who built it. IIRC they normally build race cars. I am sure they could make you one up. Bring your wallet and a wheelbarrow full of cash.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yes I've seen it. I've seen it in the flesh. I've touched it. I've seen a bald man poking out of it (!). A couple of my mates got a front tyre each (bastards).

Reply to
Abo

It's made of flesh? Ewwwww. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Squishy

Reply to
Abo

Cyber organic vehicle control interface. At one with the machine as it were. Anyone seen Existenz?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Brilliant film.

Fraser