If you're comfortable with their sexuality.........

........how about this little beauty?

I must say I'm almost tempted.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I quite like it because it's *not* cool. I'm actually seriously tempted. Mainly because I like to make people laugh, and I definitely would if I drove that.

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

If it were all pink, it'd be alright. Painted up like that, people would assume you're a German who's still stuck somewhere around 1987.

Reply to
Doki