illiterate car dealer alert!

Gt4, Ford Exploder, Audi A8... is it the UKRM car dumping ground?

Seriously, check out the ads - they're all incredibly bad!

Reply to
fishman

Heh, I've seen worse. That chap seems unable to capitalise, punctuate properly or spell, but at least it scans and makes some sort of sense.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

God my eyes hurt after all that Point Size 40!!!!

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

The astra they have for sale is "Emaculate", apparently. Oh, and he also says "Thank-You, and Good Look"! What a bun.

Reply to
tomScotland

The Explorer ad. made me smirk. It's an Explorer in the title, a Ranger in the body of the ad (not even close - the Ranger is a re-badged Mazada pickup, no parts in common) and a Jeep later on.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No rover 600s so it can't be.

Reply to