Insurance due...

Indeed I do...

Wierd, mine was a 96 P reg. I had to modify it quite a bit when I got it, it was too deep and the boot wouldn't shut!

Dave

Reply to
Dave

On mine it was a bit too wide, and the supports were a bit too far back, so I planed a bit off the back edge and glued a strip of pine on the front edge to get a snug fit. I reckon Ford must have been swapping the things around a bit, and the bods in the factory only ever measured one Ka.

Reply to
Doki

They don't cover engine mods!!!

Cheers anyway..