interesting night out in Glasgow this thursday

DAT International

Ok Guys + Girls

Venue is set at Xscape at Braehead, Thursday 4th September, at 7.30pm Forums attending:

ScottishVag; Skyline Owners Club; Mkiv Supras; HondaTech; Driftworks; SXOC; PorschaOwners

TBC; UK-Mkivs; Ferrari OC; TOC; MLR

i'll be attending as regional rep for SVAG anyone from these parts fancy popping along?

we're convoying from Springfield Quay at 7pm

Reply to
Rob

oooh - now that's interesting - I'm up that way

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

pop along then :)

come along to the quay and say ello

Reply to
Rob

Sorry chap, I'm going to Knockhill. Enjoy yourself - and don't get lifted!

Reply to
Douglas Payne