Is white cool again?

Is white cool again for cars?

I've seen quite a lot of new white cars recently... VW Scirrocco(sp?), Seats, Hondas, Mercs, all sorts really.

This is the iPod generation so I'm just wondering if white is cool again for cars?

Reply to
Peter

Certainly seems to be the in colour for mountain bikes (*), so wouldn't surprise me.

(* WTF?! Let's make something whose job is to splash around in mud all day and get generally beaten up, and paint it white?)

Reply to
Clive George

I've never been aware of what is and isn't "cool", but I happen to think that a lot of modern Audis (particularly the nicer looking ones like the A5/S5) actually look pretty decent in white. IMHO, of course.....

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Yes, white has become a fashionable car colour again. Can't atand it myself.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Peter gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Plod moved from white to silver cars.

Reply to
Adrian

Badge of honour, innit, mud & crud, so you *want* to make it obvious.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Chris Bartram gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The white Aston I saw this morning seemed to work quite well.

So well, in fact, that I barely even noticed the number of doors down each side...

Reply to
Adrian

Chris Bartram gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

The white Aston I saw this morning seemed to work quite well.

So well, in fact, that I barely even noticed the number of doors down each side...

Reply to
Adrian

Wow, 2 Astons?

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Douglas Payne gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Well, it had two doors on each side...

Reply to
Adrian