It's that advert again...

I'm getting sick of the current Honda advert...

Physically, when they mimic the rain. The 'wet' noises are... Ewwwww....

Clever advert, though.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

yeah tis clever and the civic looks alright in the flesh, seen a few go out on lease at work, the top specy ones look well good inside and out :)

i missed the evolution addy they did though, everyone keeps telling me bout it :(

Reply to
Vamp

The one where he starts on a scooter and ends up in a balloon? That one totally kicks arse, especially the transition from S2000 to NSX.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

http://84.40.3.165:8083/media_player6_viral.swf-- Chet

Chet

Thats no scooter, that is the legendary Monkey bike.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2