'J3 EPP'- Private Plate for Sale

Hi All

Ive got a private plate for sale "J3 EPP", the ultimate for Jeep owners. Its currently registered in the UK to a Jeep Cherokee.

If anybody is interested, please email me snipped-for-privacy@qcs.uk.com and ill send you the details and price.

Many Thanks

Goods

Reply to
goods69

I'd have thought J3EEP would be 'the ultimate for Jeep owners'. After all, it's a Jeep not a Jepp. But what do I know?

Reply to
getbent

I dunno - I think it's getting harder to find 'J3eeps' nowadays. Certainly in London they seem to have been replaced by the more popular 'Jeep' brand of SUV. Still, I'm by no means a conoisseur...

Nick

Reply to
NickD

J3ERK would be even better, and then it could be used on most SUVs ;-)

Reply to
Bigus

Yeah, whenever I see a "personalised" plate which has nothing to do with anything apart from the make/model of car it's stuck onto, I'm usually so impressed I shat myself.

ffs....

If you really want a personalised plate, the best advice I can give is to have a christian name with no more than 3 letters. Like my brother who bought L33 3OND for peanuts from the DVLA. Not my kind of thing, but it impresses chavs ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

I maybe interested in your number plate for my car, looks very similar to my name.

Thanks

Frank

Reply to
Frank J3eep

Heheh

Reply to
getbent

PMSL, only just saw your name :$

Reply to
getbent

:)

Reply to
Ronny

I thought he meant sounded like 'Frank'...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Your brother is called OND? Odd parents.

Reply to
Depresion

I find it amusing that the Jeep, GP as it was, I forget the acronym, was a tiddly little two seater with the benefit of light nimbleness, and has evolved into something the size of a truck.

Reply to
Questions

->goods69 wrote:

->> Hi All

->>

->> Ive got a private plate for sale "J3 EPP", the ultimate for Jeep

->> owners. Its currently registered in the UK to a Jeep Cherokee.

->>

->> If anybody is interested, please email me snipped-for-privacy@qcs.uk.com and ill send

->> you the details and price.

->>

->> Many Thanks

->>

->> Goods

->

->I'd have thought J3EEP would be 'the ultimate for Jeep owners'. After all,

->it's a Jeep not a Jepp. But what do I know?

->

Loads Jeep owners have J33P*.*

Geoff

IIRC, General Purpose

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Heheheh

Reply to
getbent

Why do some people tend to think that the number 3 looks like the letter E?

The above plate looks like J3EPP to me rather than JEEPP. Furthermore JEEPP doesn't look like JEEP either!

Is it just me or am I just being a miserable old git?

:)

Reply to
Trust No One®

'Cause it's k3wl.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ITYF the latest trendy word for cool is "book".

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Last thing you could accuse me of is being trendy.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You're not the only one.

Reply to