Jump Start Pack 20 quid

I've always fancied one of these booster packs. This one seems a fair price.

Anyone have an opinion - it looks to be a generic type after a quick google.

Worth 20 quid surely ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

They do work ok, but sometimes dont hold a charge for very long. Also often available from places like Aldi and Lidyl for less money.

Iridium

I've got one which looks the same - but black - bought from Lidl about 2 years ago. Still works ok - has been used about a dozen times for jump starting and more often for tyres.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Have had one a few years handy for the tyres etc but prefer starting duties to fall to the vag tdi and a good pair of jump leads, much more effective :)

Reply to
Rob

I have a similar one but black. They probably make them by the million in China. I leave it on charge all the time and it has paid for itself multiple times over. Not real good for starting big motors but more than enough to start a 4 with a dead battery.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston