Just cleaned the Milano

yeah do the front as well.

Reply to
Theo

i miss read the title and thought SteveH had seen the light and gone jap and brought a Murano so was a lil surprised to see an old alfa cut and shut, the front and back of that don't look like it was meant to be put together for one car. still each to there own eh :)

Reply to
Vamp

Vamp.

Mr. H and myself may not see eye to eye on the occasional item, but the Alfa 75 is one of the most beautiful things ever created. Ever. In the entire history of things. Second only to the SZ.

So shut the f*ck up :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Alfa second most beautiful thing in the world. Hmmmmmmm. You should get out more.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

SZ OK I'll give you that but 75? I'd hate to see what your wife/girlfriend looks like

Reply to
fishman

Lol.

I like my quirky 75.....

Reply to
SteveH

Yes.

Erm.

HTH

Reply to
Lordy.UK

When I was a teenager I used to 75 2.0 twin sparks in that lovely red they came in. Look absolute class with the black trim down the side.

Like most childhood dreams, they never really measured up in real life tho :/

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Gah, should have beenn 03 of course;

Lordy.UK

Lol.

Chav and slapper were the first two words that came to mind.

Reply to
SteveH

Heh, you wish.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Is that the Humber Bridge? I went mental one sunday, drove from Warrington, walked over the bridge and back, drove back to Warrington.

Needless to say, the reality wasn't quite as good as the half-baked idea.

Except that I got to see the Red Arrows arsing about in the way they do.

Roger.

PS - your bird is fit.

Reply to
conkersack

I live near there! If you look carefully and squint you can see me stood on that bridge waving?

Reply to
Burgerman

Yup, we were just coming back from a shoot in Hull and decided to come over the bridge (mainly because I'd never seen it before).

I similiarly thought a wander round the bridge might be interesting. Turned out not to be, and the water was absolutely rank. Not as bad as the smell of Hull town centre though, that was unbelievably gross.

I've actually posted that pic quite a few times before, it's from the same batch as this one (which has been in here a lot);

Then there's my particular favorite of the batch;

That one should be sure to meet with Steven's disapproval - which is as good a reason as any to post it :)

Heh, so she should be with the fitness regime she sticks to. Plus she eats half a grape a day and I reckon she sicks that up afterwards :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Let's face it, anything that meets with Steven's disapproval is bound to be fairly decent. His bitterness is kinda cute really :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Just found a picture of the lovely water;

And for Steven's benefit, the point of posting is because, erm, it's "modified" water. Well, it's clearly not natural, put it that way.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Not water MUD...

That car pic looks like the "viewing area" or the pottery making car park area nr the bridge? No pics of your bird stretched over the car then?

Reply to
Burgerman

Sure didn't smell like mud :)

Yea, smack bang underneath opposite the toll end.

There are, but not really any postable ones iirc :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Yes I know what you mean, I have hundreds of those too... (of my bird not yours!)

Reply to
Burgerman