Just my sort of car.

If only I could afford to run the bugger.

Perfect price level. A bit different. Needs some fettling. Subtle.

Need to think about this a bit more.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

And now it's sold.

I was very tempted for a while there.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's a good job I didn't see that until after it was gone...

Reply to
Pete M

>> Need to think about this a bit more.>

There almost isn't a car for sale just now that I haven't seen the advert for.

That was the only one that just about stopped me in my tracks.

Back to the micras, 106s and general crap that 'just needs an engine - £550 BIN' etc.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

>>> Need to think about this a bit more.>>

I just bought a fairly tidy W reg 1.1 106 Zest with 60k and T&T for £650 to use as a hack.

I nearly kicked myself in the teeth when you posted that Audi though, its only about 20 miles from here. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

The location hadn't escaped me.

That would maybe have been more of a Hannu on the 1000 Lakes car than a means of transport. You would have ended up praying for snow every day.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Holy shit, 30 grand plus. Remember I told that story somewhere in here about the Audi my mate used, and we slid it sideways through a hedge in the snow at *hehehe* mph...

Reply to
DanB

I'd have loved it, but I suspect it would have big potential to ruin me. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne