Just Seen :0

An Audi RS4 Convertible, was parked outside halfords of all places lol.

Very very nice, didn't even know they were making one.

Reply to
Ronny

The seats are really fantastic. Boss of a company in the same building I worked in got one to replace his "old" (2006) Saab 9-3 Aero convertible.

Looked better than the Saab, sounded better than the Saab, and went better than the Saab. And I like Saabs.

Reply to
Elder

Curiously enough I'm sure I saw a soft top RS4 yesterday over the Lincolnshire Wolds in the snow.

Reply to
DervMan