Locking wheel nut/bolt application list

Help

I've aquired a load of locking wheel nuts/bolts, and don't have an application list. I want to flog them off on e-bay, so.....

Has anyone got an application list for Evo Locks, by Evo Automotive Solutions or the previous company name, Carflow Trilock

Evo aren't being too helpful

lol, do u blame them

Reply to
Cheater2k

I didn't expect them to, but it was an easy option I had to try

Halfords sell them and keep a list, just go to the Ripspeed department and ask if you can photocopy it.

Reply to
Richard Brant