looking at a sierra GT

It's a 92 'limited edition' Any opinions on these? A bit naff maybe? Is the handling better than standard sierras?

I've heard the DOHC engine can be a bit of a nightmare....

Reply to
chris

Just a 'last edition' really, not much in it except expensive (relatively) insurance. Seriously.

If you want a limited edition Sierra, find a 2000E.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

Noooooo, that 2-tone paint makes my eyes bleed :-(

(Nice leather interior though)

Reply to
Jamesy

in a word "don't" it's a parts bin special and apart from the odd colours, it's basically a sierra azure with a rev counter and a dohc engine supposed to be the replacement for the very well equipped GLS (same as the ghia but without the rear electric windows and the clocks in the middle)

Reply to
dojj

Or how about one of those South African 5 litre V8 ones they made a while back?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan