Looks like it is all change on here ATM

I'm looking, NOM is buying, Chet has bought, and Matt Faulks the 900 wizz has put the beast up for sale to build Beast 2.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

not to mention fresh blood on th NG ;o)

Reply to
Mason

you forgot my up comming beast from the east :)

Reply to
Vamp

You forgot me to :) Awaiting delivery, and will be here before Vamp's ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

Very true, Welcome sir. Forgot to say before.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

But you broke your old one, so that doesn't count.

Want to buy a Saab turbo, not a Matt monster, but pretty quick.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

:o) it's a refreshing change not to be written instantly off as a "barry" because of my age.

Nice group so far.....and the preference for VAG and nordish cars tends to speak of moderate to good taste. :oP

Reply to
Mason

yeah but mines better and errr japanese :)

Reply to
Vamp

best way to be. Silly car for fun, and sensible car if you have room.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

To be honest, i was considering it anyway, the diff blowing was just the final nail :)

Nah, gonna enjoy the lap of comparative luxury for a while (and a comprehensive 3 year warrenty :D )

Reply to
DanTXD

It was a close call when you mentioned the chromaflair ;) FWIW, I think i recognise the colour you described, and its quite nice :)

I have no such afflictive preferences ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

Ah OK. Fair play.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

agreed. it's the way forward....

alltho my "sensible" car...the VTS is cammed,remapped and running a 25 shot of NOS :o)

boys will be boys.

Reply to
Mason

And my £150 golf is soon to be replaced. Double the budget this time.

Reply to
fishman

No,no.no.no.no oh and did I say no? The best way to be is silly car for a day to day run around and an even sillyer car for fun (then any other cars you have room for to drip oil on your drive and rot). ;)

Reply to
Depresion

and me still with a nova althou grown up a bit now with a sensible family car on the drive too :(((((

Rob in sensible family car shocket :)

Reply to
SkyTech

Obviously I'm not part of the URCM clique *sniff*, 'cos I don't know what you're getting. Damn it, gis a clue you bugger. TXD suggests citroen BX to me.

As it happens, I'm getting a new car tommorow. A 405TD estate. Style, pace, luxury.... Well, pininfarina, 92Hp and air con, anyway.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

A clue eh....Mmmm.....its gonna be a 54 plater :)

No clique members are allowed to say what it is though!

;)

Reply to
DanTXD

I don't seem to be part of your MSN clique but I think I know.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Pah, don't ruin my fun :)

What else am i to do on these long holiday days :)

Reply to
DanTXD