Love this crazy jap VIP video

love it some well good clips there also i have to say. do like the VIP look but it doesn't look cheap! i'd quite like an old E class merc, lowered on 19" AMG wheels with polished lip but with a black centre and airbag suspension so it sits on the floor when parked :)

Reply to
Vamp

The whole point of VIP is that it is Jap executive cars. There is a similar Euro/US look favoured by the gangster rappers using=20 european limos and big trucks, but the true VIP needs the topend=20 President/Celsior/Crown/Diplomat level car, even the Aristo doesn't=20 quite cut it, but comes in a second tier but acceptable level

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

Buffalo Soldiers style?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

The whole point of VIP is that it is Jap executive cars. There is a similar Euro/US look favoured by the gangster rappers using european limos and big trucks, but the true VIP needs the topend President/Celsior/Crown/Diplomat level car, even the Aristo doesn't quite cut it, but comes in a second tier but acceptable level

i'd love a toyota crown massive barges!

Reply to
Vamp

Look for a Century. Nice big executive barge. Looks straight out of the=20 godfather, same V8 and also a V12 model.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

/dribble/ YES!!

Reply to
conkersack

Beginning of film, or half way through? :-)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Umm, first half, ideally with Anna Paquin in it!

Reply to
conkersack

Look for a Century. Nice big executive barge. Looks straight out of the godfather, same V8 and also a V12 model.

-- ---------------------------------------------------------------------

funny you say that a trader that buys from us currently has one on his site

right near the bottom. he also has a nice Mustang V8 sadly i'm tied to the BM for a year or 2 more :(

Reply to
Vamp

this one?

pimp!

Reply to
Vamp

That's her! (but preferably in one piece!)

Reply to
conkersack

You'd look like a South London drug dealer in that. Nasty.

Reply to
SteveH

Wouldn't be arsed.

Reply to
conkersack

Have you seen Buffalo Soldiers? I think looking like a drug dealer was part of the point.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Well, no, I haven't.

But I still don't see the point in owning a car that makes you look like a drug dealer.

Reply to
SteveH

The AMG 560 SEC in Buffalo Soldiers was more than slightly lovely, but very pimptastic.

Needed nicer wheels though, CL600 ones look ace on W126 Coupes.

Reply to
Pete M

Crazy how that is 3 years newer than mine isn't it.

I'm sure that is the one that sold on ebay last year.Apparently there are only 4 on the road in the uk.

Reply to
Elder

Well, I suppose if you're a drug dealer, it's cheap advertising ?......

Reply to
Tony Bond

thats cos you drive and like alfa's who's ever seen a drug dealer in an alfa? :)

Reply to
Vamp