manifold(stainless steel)

Your trolling and attacks on others may well result in you getting a good hiding if your details werent so well hidden.

Ken

As others have pointed out, my details aren't hidden at all.

Reply to
Steve Firth

'Ere, Steve.... you'll be getting emailed death threats next.

Congratulations, it's quite a while since I got to somebody so badly they threatened physical harm.

Reply to
SteveH

Doesn't count with "ken" he's all piss and wind. He threatens everyone. Although it was a treat to watch him threaten Dave Courtney then spend the next few posts backing away muttering half-arsed apologies. Almost as amusing as watching him blowing hot and cold when attacking Burgerman here.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Interesting point of view coming from someone who is too gutless to meet face to face to sort out problems.

Ken

I choose not to meet you because I'm not wasting the time on you, not because I am in any way shape or form scared of you. Face it, if I did turn up, you'd piss your boots. You're a wanker behind a keyboard, who can issue threats but hasn't got the bottle to do anything else.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I'll say, just look at the socks used by one person:

160bhp Golf, 175bhp, 4X4, AWS, BHP, building£££££, car nut, car repairer, Chris, collector, cool tool, Dave Townsend, David Brown, Enlightened Goblin, eraserhead, fantic, for sale, Ghoulish Goblin, gleeful goblin, gloomy goblin, Golf FS, golfman, Gti, gti 2ltr, gti tech, Hampshire guy, Hampshire Hermit, hants, hants1, hantsinfo, hcc, home video, Jeffrey Archer, luv 2 pose, masonic goblin, MK1 GTi, morbid goblin, new troll, nob rot, norman bates, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, Numb Skull, nuts and bolts, pre 65, pres gump!, Preshaw developer, purerile goblin, quark, Rob Hart, sick goblin, Sid Vicious, Southampton, spray job, spurious goblin, Sycophantic Goblin, tory voter, trials rider, tuner, vanfs, vw fs, vw GTi, vw upgrade, w/shop units, welding/restoration," and of course ""ken""."

Is it true that the more sock-puppets a person uses the more cowardly they are?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Not actually a sock but a real person whose details are freely available to anyone interested, and who is not too gutless to meet face to face and sort out problems, to avoid any unpleasantness in future!

Unlike "Steve Firth" and bunt sock "straggle"...................lol

Ken

Just the same as you as far as I can see, Mr Many Alternate Identities. Your morphing to avoid killfiles is well known across Usenet.

Reply to
straggle

What unpleasantness is that "Ken"? After all you can agree to stop your personal attacks on the users of this newsgroup with immediate effect.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Keep taking the pills Ken.

Reply to
Steve Firth

You know very well what its about..............will be seeing you soon!

Ken

Last chance...............want to arrange a face to face to get things sorted, or do you want to wait for me to visit announced?

Ken

This looks like the sort of cyber stalking that the police are beginning to take very seriously.

Reply to
straggle

I don't, you haven't been able to say why you want to meet me yet.

Not on present performance.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Why are you obsessed with stalking me?

Reply to
Steve Firth

If you dont know you must be a lot more stupid than you first appear!

However the fact you seem so dead set against a meeting, seems to be saying you know exactly what all of this is about.

Ken

No, I've no idea why you are stalking me. After all, I'm not the one starting multiple threads with your name in the subject, am I?

Are you hard of reading, I'm not "dead set against a meeting", I'm simply not going to put myself out to meet you just because your ego demands it. As I've said, to the point of boredom, tell me why you want to meet me and I'll consider it.

I don't know what you are on about, all you have to do is to say what you mean. What do you intend to say at a meeting that you can't say here?

I mean are you trying in your half-arsed way to avoid saying that you want to meet me to thump me? If so why not just come out with it instead of acting like a drama queen? And if that is your intent, I'll laugh at you.

Why not admit that you've lost it? You set out to act like god's gift on newsgroups and every time you try it you fall flat on your face and end up muttering vague threats.

You are pathetic.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No, I don't. Unlike you I don't go out of my way to troll.

No, I won't.

Perhaps it will slowly trickle through your puddled head that the person with "issues" and "problems" here is you. You attack people for no reason then act like a childish sulky teenager when they don't give in to your bullying and stupidity.

Ask yourself, who was it that started off by posting his hatred for everyone in this group then went on to attach Carl, Burgerman and multiple others? It wasn't me.

Reply to
Steve Firth

This has got nothing to do with this group...........the fact that you suggest you dont know what its over, maybe means you have forgotten?

I wonder have you ever met anyone you have attacked on here before, and if so what was the result?

Ken