March Super Turbo the rebirth

I've been respraying my car.. have a look its nearly done now then i just have to put the engien and the rest of it back into 1 bit :)

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Good colour choice, there really just aren't enough silver cars on the road at the moment.

Reply to
LordyUK

Funny. Its not techincally silver - its a pure metalic tint. It greates great contrast for the car. Other silvers look more grey when put beside it.

Reply to
Ed

Looks pretty reasonable from here.

Reply to
Questions

cheers :)

This is the kind of state it was in:
Ed

Reply to
Ed

Obviously - as with most digipics - the photo just doesn't do it justice.

Looks good tho, I just have a thing against silver cars at the mo :)

Reply to
LordyUK

I have to admit so do I generally. Had it been any other car I would not have chosen silver. I have 4 more days to finish it - im on a stand at donny next weekend lol

Reply to
Ed

Agreed.

That's cos most cars look their best in Silver. Until all cars are silver, there won't be enough :)

Reply to
Nom

You mentallist :)

Reply to
Nom

Quite possibly, yes :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Does this mean my Jewish Racing Beige motor is for making money in?

Reply to
Pete M