maybe off topic: Im not sure

Does anyone know where I can get some Mint Custard, looked everywhere for the stuff like you used to get at school? nowhere sells it, well all the normal places.

Is this off topic, you know me, I never normally post off topic stuff :)

Cheers

Ryan

Reply to
Ronny

Tim Fish

cheers Tim, but I was looking for some powder stuff, I'm a s**te cook :P there must be a shop that sells the stuff, schools get it by the ton still.

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

are you looking into desperate measures to attract the younger ladies now :)

The Audi not a big enough Substitute :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Nah the Audi does pull it's fair share of women, when I say pull I mean they usually say nice car sorta thing, but yeah I'm sure Mint Custard would win them over more....

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Depends what you actually plan to do with it.

mint has a strange effect on sensitive parts of the body.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo