Mercedes A Class 170CDi Tuning Box

Anyone recommend the cheapest plug N play tuning box available for the 90bhp version of the A Class 170 CDi diesel?

Ta

biscuit

You can all stop taking the piss out of my Ka now :P.

Reply to
Doki

Why?

Reply to
James Grabowski

It's a Diesel A-Class. It's got to be slower point to point than the Ka. It'll roll when the moose runs out for a start :P.

Reply to
Doki

Not if that point to point has any straights ;)

Reply to
Dan405

On a twisted road then probably yes, but they're not that bad. I've had one as a hire car for a trip from Glasgow to Fort William and I was limited mainly by how far I could see rather than it's cornering abilities. The diesel is much better than the 1.4 petrol and they're quite comfy for 4 people + luggage.

Reply to
James Grabowski

It's a diesel Mercedes, it'll kick your ka's ass in lots of ways excluding the yak avoidance swerve manouvre. 90bhp for a start. 1.7Diesel torque, and I bet it rusts less too.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Under those circumstances, quite a few cars roll. For some reason a big issue was made over the A class.

There's a big switch on the dash of the Merc to turn off the ESP if you want.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Reply to
Steve Firth