Metro Performance Parts

Does anyone know where else I can get performance parts for my metro?(air filters, throttle bodies, high lift cams etc). I usually get bits from moto-build racing but i was wondering if there are any more stockists.

Any help apriciated, Kris

Reply to
Kris French

K series or a series metro .?

also where are you roughly. ?

Reply to
Stu

The good news it both the A and K series lumps are well catered for if it's an older one with an A series then have a look for a local mini tuner the K is used across most of the MG rover range in different forms so most motor factors can get parts for them or you could whip it out and drop a 1.8 in without too much trouble.

Reply to
Depresion

Reply to
Kris French

Which one? The one the wrong side of the river?

I guess it's the 1.4 you have, if not you may be better selling and getting one they aren't expensive (though they are a little more than the 1.1s) As it's the K series you shouldn't have a problem getting parts from any 1/2 decent motor factors as they are popular with kit cars (normally bigger versions).

You can order cams direct from the likes of Kent and piper, throttle bodies are going to be harder to find you may want to try a copy of a kit car mag.

Have you been to

?

Reply to
Depresion

Well in that case you're doing a good job by asking here, since all Moto-Build do is resell stuff at a hefty profit.

Reply to
A.