mk 5 escort

hello any idea what a s/h whale tail would cost ? im curantly respraying my car black with yellow stripe its a 94 model got xr31 pepper pots on it sprayed gold just looking a whale tale now probly spent more than cars worth but she is sound body wise cheers john

Reply to
john calvert

Heheheheh....

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

bwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Reply to
jeremy

you're joking, right? please tell me you're joking.

Reply to
jeremy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Poor troll attempt.

0/10.
Reply to
DanTXD

*snort*

Nice.

Reply to
Mason

Oh dear....

Reply to
Conor

"They didn't fit 'pepper pots' to any versions of the Scrote, as standard or even as an option."

P.S: Sounds like an absolute dream - I trust Max Power can't wait to feature it...

Reply to
JackH