'Modded' 1989 500SEC

Dunno if anyone's interested.

Reply to
conkersack

I could live with one of those.

Alistair J Murray

I think it just looks great. You ever seen a film called 'Buffalo Soldiers' by any chance?

Reply to
conkersack

Heh, first thing I thought was "ooh, it's Elwood's car". It would be a real shame to shoot that one up though, it looks pretty nice.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Zackly my point mate! Great minds and all that...

Reply to
conkersack

Nice little runabout.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

In news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

I'd love to be rich and bored enough to do something like that.

Although, I suspect I'd be dropping something really silly into a W124 500E.

something huge and Brabusesque.

Reply to
Pete M

Something like this?

Might need to put a bit more air in the front tyres though.

Reply to
conkersack

i want that! love it! looks proper gangsta :)

Reply to
Vamp

In one fell swoop you've just managed to render it totally 'uncool' :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.ntlworld.com, Lordy.UK wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

Something only Vamp is capable of.

It's amazing how if Vamp likes it, it's therefore instantly naff!!!

Reply to
Pete M

I think it might go great too.

Nope.

...and likely to stay that way unless the torrent picks up. :(

Happy new year!

Alistair J Murray