Modifiers against grossly imaginatitive Caricatures(MAGIC)

I've noticed how people driving modified cars tend to be peaceable, kind people, considerate to others, who love there mothers, but only in a maternal non sexual happy friendly way and generally are a welcome part of civilised society, even when switching on their 9000 watt 18 subwoofer speaker systems at 3 AM, outside your door, because their neighbours have told them to piss off out of their own streets.

I'm thinking of setting up an organisation called Modifiers Against Grossly Imaginatitive Caricatures(MAGIC).

Volunteers would campaign locally against aggressive stereotyping of drivers of moidified cars, helping all of us move towards a better society, with less inappropiate speed limits, a reduction in judgements made again people who choose to modify a car as part of their lifestyle, cheaper insurance for all, and compulsory exposing of Breasts at cruises (women only (sub set, moderatley decent looking ones))!

Anyone up for it?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Grimly Curmudgeon

In article , snipped-for-privacy@nothotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Thanks, at least someone saw through the humour, and spotted the breasts :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I've spotted the need for a spelling checker.

Reply to
Theo