more fame beckons for the dojjster :)`

went to a taping of QI the other day (Wednesday night just past) and was sat

1 row back from the main camera got involved in just a bit of the crowd participation and had a really good night out

the show is only 30 minutes long, but they taped for upwards of 2 hours so lots of trimming is going to go on there, but I would recommend it to everyone

next on the list is top gear, where I think I will provoke JC into a fit of cardigans by saying something outrageous :)

keep tuned and I will tell you when QI is being shown, top gear will have to wait a bit

next on the list is Jonathan Ross :)

Reply to
dojj

It's a comic panel question show, where it's more important to be interesting and Alan Davies always comes last due to giving the obvious answer. Not that I watch a lot of TV.

Reply to
Depresion

Well i have been on many shows, the last was late last year with Quentin Wilsson and the 2 scottish house make over poofs.

Only car related show was in 98 and that was Deals on Wheels, when i wanted to sell my 79 Celica to get a 77............it was often shown on C4 at the last min to replace raained off cricket, then sold to cable chaneels and i still pop up now and again....

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

I love QI, even the repeats are worth watching.

Oh yeah, and Stephen Fry might be a big poof, but he is a seriously quick Saab driving petrol head.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

That was your Celica? Cool I've seen that show. Very nice car. Did it have the Iron bar across the back of the seat to brake your spine?

Bolton based weren't you?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Well I was on the Christmas special of Only Fools and Horses - the first of the newest three, where Del Boy goes on that game show, hosted by Jonathan Ross. It's easy to spot me - I'm in the crowd on the gameshow, in the row behind the furthest back of the properly lit up rows of audience people, wearing a checked shirt, sat next to my mate who was wearing a white shirt. You can't miss us - we're about a pixel big each. Seriously - I can point us out!

I was also in the audience for the first ever Harry Hill's TV Burp - the one-off that was shown on Christmas Eve 2-3 years back.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Aye, I never tire of watching it - I've got one on tape from a while back (set the vid to tape a couple of shows whilst out for the evening), and have probably watched it about 15 times, and still find it funny.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

You could see me on last years Rally GB coverage. A flash of orange just before Marcus Gronholm crashed was me, my girlfriend and a couple of mates :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In article , dojj (dojj1 @dojj1.fsnet.co.uk) dropped a +5 bundle of words...

Hi, I'm your illigetimate love child. Break me into the biz, wiilya?

Reply to
Starshine Moonbeam

and in more shocking and late breaking news, he was later in town filming scense for V for vendetta!!!!!!!

Reply to
dojj