More pipedream softspot dreaming

Yes I know I always moan about fuel consumption and fuel price. But sometimes you just would. Whether you should or not, you just would. But why are all the V12 coupes that colour?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

because you can have it in any colour you like ...... as long as it is in ... puke

Reply to
aussie bongo

"Stand on me, Terry -it's a nice little earner"

Reply to
Ronny

I have an Arthur and Terry (with Jag) T-Shirt, with "Nice little Earner" on it. got it from Asda last year. Mind you I also have "The Professionals" and "Starsky and Hutch" bought at the same time. But this weekend I went mad. Trotters reliant with a big star and Who dares wins. Zippy from rainbow point and the slogan Zip it. Black one with a nice cheesy picture of the Fonz and the slogan aaaaaaaaaaaaaay Three Mini cooper and "The self Preservation society" slogan. "Original Rebel" with a picture of Li'l Bastard.

Few more very cool "Character" T-shirts out there.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I had the 4 door version. Worst car I ever owned. I couldn't give it away. The coupes are getting quite collectable now though. I still wouldn't ever buy one. Lovely when they are going but it is only in ten minute time spans with months and $$$$ in between.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Did people sit around the table looking through the classified ads pointing to your listing for the Jag and say "dreamin"

Reply to
fishman

Possibly. But more likely they said "I wouldn't touch an old jag with a 10 foot pole", which is what I should of said when I bought it.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

"but what if it's a bargain?"