Motor Insurance £100 saved...

Hi all, as a regular visiter to this group, it's about time that I made a contribution, I have just saved a massive =A3100 on my insurance renewal, thought i should share with you guys how, first of all, I logged onto gocompare.com they beat my renewal quote by =A360, with Hastings Direct. A friend had told me about a website called moneysavingcashback.com I looked at their cashback offers, they were offering =A340 cashback if you buy through them, job done =A3100 saved in 20 mins !!!.

Reply to
lyngroombridge

Spam.

I its so good why does it have a Page Rank of zero?

Reply to
Burgerman

At least have the decency to use the affliate link in my sig. And top cash back is a decent site. I've saved £100s, really, £100's over the last 6 months.

Reply to
Elder

How does that work then?

Reply to
Clive George

You search them for the company or product you want (once you have an account), you go from their site to the company site using their link and buy/signup etc.

They pay topcashback money for getting the traffic. Topcashback pass it all on. You sometimes wait months for it, but it usually comes through.

If you use my affiliate link, I make cash too. But I don't get paid for you clicking, I get paid £2.50 after you signup and make your first £5 in cashback.

I've saved on white goods, home insurance, stuff work needed (they paid and I used my topcashback account to go through to Apple, Misco and Crucial, and stuff for the client xmas gifts to get the cash back with their approval), xmas pressies from boots and JML, swapping to GEM motoring cover, stuff from Play.com. You can even get something back from ebay (percentage of sellers final fees) but that only works really for BIN options.

Biggest cashback tends to be swapping providers, Broadband/mobiles/utilities/insurances/mortgage.

I got £90 back when I switched to a better deal on Vodafone, and we got £65 back when we bought our £150 home insurance through ASDA (and yes the cover was adequate).

There are even a couple of ones where you can make 2p a click, a couple of times a day, and not buy anything. Doesn't sound much, but it all adds up. Oh and there is a facebook app, if you install it, and send it to people, you get a couple of pence per person instantly payable and if they signup it counts as an affiliate signup.

Reply to
Elder

I do the same but as well as using Topcashback, I also use Quidco.

Between the two of them, I've had about £500. £70 due next week from when I renewed my buildings and contents.

Reply to
Conor

A mate pointed me towards Quidco too. I buy a lot of car related crap from Ebay, so it's great - I'm just gonna let it build up. It's only at about £15 at the mo but at some point that'll be a nice little bonus of cash for doing nothing except clicking through their website when buying stuff I was already buying!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

GreasyPalm do the same, but they also include several real highstreet shops. Once you have an account, register the cards you are most likley to use, I have debit and the cashback card I use for day to day stuff, with them.

Then when you shop at JJB, Halfords, Littlechef or Superdrug, whenever you use your card in one of those stores you make cashback.

As I used superdrug for a couple of xmas nicknacks, and Halfords for a phone holder to fit my phone, I made a couple of pence back. Nothing to shout about, but if you are popping in for special offer oil, whatever the deal is at the moment it can make a bit here and there. I imagine Halfords Pro tools when they are on sale would make a difference to the cashback balance when you buy them.

Reply to
Elder