Mr Gibbs

get that wallet out of yours

supercharger kit and a few spares should tide you over, later spec 190bhp engine too

Reply to
Vamp

Is the 190BHP engine the levin or the levin GT?

Should pull nicely in a mk1.

*knows nothing of toyotas*

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Yeah I did see that a few days ago. Unfortunately getting my wallet out wouldnt get me anywhere near the asking price :( Just spent £300 on the car anyway, thats my budget for this months car buying antics!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Id liek to see a pic of the supercharger used... I think its similar to the one in my micra. Who is it made by?

Reply to
Ed

made by toyota :-P

Reply to
Vamp

BUT is it? For example many parts may have been hitarchi such as the turbo and super charger on my micra...

Reply to
Ed

The Turbo on mine annd Vamps cars are atcually made by (or badged as) Toyota, as the TRD/TTE products made, approved and fitted byt them.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

right, ok interesting. Im curious as to my supercharger on the micra in that I dont believe it was only used on this car when relativly so few were made. But perhaps it was!

Reply to
Ed