must stop ebaying for shinies. I'll end up buying something silly.

They look s**te.

And you'd be better saving the money for when the faux-Lexus goes expensively wrong.

Reply to
SteveH

phat chrome + LS400 = a must!

Reply to
Vamp

You are Westwood and I claim my five pounds.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

No, those are a factory motorsport option, and I do not big it up as a=20 wigger innit.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

I'm desperatley trying to think of a cambelt.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

I know, it doesn't hurt to look, and I was checking out for=20 service/spare parts for the Celsior if any of them differ to the LS400=20 anyway. I think factory approved motorsport stuff looks so cool when it=20 is shiney looking too.

Any Lexus sold outside the states, according to the official factory=20 meaning of LEXUS is a Faux Toyota. Luxury Export Vehicle for the United States. It was originally a designation, not a brand.=20 And some tacky idiot has moved the small Toyota badge next to the=20 Celsior badge, and fitted a Lexus one in its place. Bit tacky that. At=20 least they aren't gold. I hate those.

If I really wanted to go bonkers, it would be every TRD doodad made for=20 the UCF10, then max out the credit card at Takaira.com, then add a Tom's=20 supercharger and wheels. But I'm not spanking money until I'm sure the=20 basic solidity and reliability. And I'm still not brave enough to really=20 play with it with the TCS off.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Cr=FCxshadows-Windbringer

Elder

Repent, you heretic.

Reply to
conkersack

Steve's only pissed off because his boss won't let him change his wheels.

Reply to
Conor