MX5s

Anyone got one for sale ?

UK / Import - don't care, they're all imports really. We're in the damp bit in the middle of Scotland so Bodmin and Benfleet are probably not places we would specifically choose to go for one. Anywhere down to about Manchester I would guess. Any further than that and they start talking all sorts of healthy pish about cholestorol and stuff and we can't be doing with any of that nonsense.

So, if you're in "The North" and you have a Skanky Red (1) early MX5 to flog, I might just be your man.

(1) I understand that Skanky Red was only available in certain markets due to local tastes in these matters.

Cheers

JF

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Someone's FoaF had a supercharged one for sale on fleabay, which didn't sell.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Girlfriends one is now "even scankier red" after a recent accident and a complete respray it look brilliant. Anyone know of a good online supplier of replacement soft tops to get sent down under. Some prick slashed the back window of ours.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Was my mates one. Now sold. Luckily before I gave into temptation and got my wallet out!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Oh well good for him, another opportunity flies out of the window clad only in the trousers of time. My wallet is also grateful, even if I'm not.

Reply to
Steve Firth