Explains it all.

Web-footed inbreds.

Reply to
SteveH

But you live in Wales.

Reply to
DervMan

Harsh, but fair.

I suppose I could say you live in Norwich. But to be fair you moved.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

However, that's not actually a good thing, given where he moved to.

Reply to
SteveH

Maybe, maybe not. Of all the places I've lived, Norwich takes some beating as being the biggest cesspit. The last part of York was a dive, but York overall is nice. Stoke-on-Trent, eww.

Reply to
DervMan

eww they've taken an astra body kit and put it on a merc by the looks of it! who'd be such a tosser!

Reply to
Vamp

OTOH I quite like Norwich but find York a complete pain in the arse. Too toursity for my liking. Norwich OTOH has a nice city / town centre and some alright bars. Then again, where my mate in Norwich currently lives is a complete dump. Put it this way, the ice cream van comes round at 10pm...

Reply to
Doki

What the f*ck? Norwich is a heroin riddled, skaghead filled shit hole. End.

Reply to
DanB

Don't hold back...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You can get flights directly to Norwich from Aberdeen.

I'm not sure what that says about the place...

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's not as if it's Corby FFS.

Reply to
Doki

Or Rhyl.

Although I think the worst place I've *ever* been to was Hulme in Manchester (or Salford, it's all the same to me).

Reply to
Pete M

Where?

Oh, yes that's right. It has free city-wide WiFi and two cathedrals.

During the day maybe. By night the skanks come out to play.

When I went for an interview in 1997 in my Cinquecento, I stopped for fuel about 12 miles out of Norwich. Not only did a little old man come out to fill the car up, but he asked if my Cinq took, "that new fangled petrol" or "ordinary." Meaning unleaded and four star.

Reply to
DervMan

That it has an airport? :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Try Wythenshawe.

Reply to
Elder

I've been there, and although it's a shithole, it didn't strike me as being quite as s**te as Hulme.

Hulme is the only place I've ever delivered a hire car and been told by the Plod - who followed me into the estate - not to park the car as it'd more likely than not be stolen / broken into / fire bombed before the night was out. It was only then that I noticed that the only two cars in the street were the hire car and the plod one.

Wythenshawe ain't that bad.

Reply to
Pete M

Had to deliver some servers to one of our datacentres. It is down a one way street. On one side is the job centre, and on the other is Gala Bingo/ASDA/KFC. I had to stop in the middle of the road, and wait for a constant stream to break.

It was like one of those wildlife programmes where the documentary teams stop on the bush dirt track and let the stampeding wilderbeast cross for half an hour. Only I never saw so many double buggies on Survival.

Reply to
Elder