My mates new BMW!!!

My mate Richard, just started on web design. He al;so just got a ride in my mate Jon's new BMW! This is a rather special BMW! So... I hacked his website, (stupidly simple password!) and modded his boring blank "under construction" page... I added an L plate to this ace car while I was at it.

This is a 300cc BM, With one door! And its good for 50 mph only! And it does 50 plus MPG regularly. And it embarasses BMW drivers generally!

You really should see the motor!

This is the FIRST ever BMW engine...

OK its not cool in the normal sense! But its very cheap, great fun, uses bugger all fuel, and you can wave your BM keyring at the bar!

Oh, and youi can park it nose in to the kerb! In your average street full of cars where theres no parking spaces...

Reply to
Burgerman

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

It's very cool in any sense. That's a BMW Issetta BoooooooobleKar isn't it?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

This is the only car BMW ever made that truly is 'THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE'. I hope they make a new version soon.

Reply to
Mark W

Well with all the noise of its 300cc single four stroke, 13bhp and blue smoke, inability to do over 50, and wobbly handling I am not so sure...

It does do good stoppies though!

Reply to
Burgerman

Wot, no NOS.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Well not yet!

It getting my police / fire engine siren fitted though...

More for comedy value...

Reply to
Burgerman

What you need is an old fire-engine bell. Ding a ding ading, as it runs down the street with a flashing red light on the roof, and a small set of wooden ladders strapped to the back.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Do you want to see the latest BMW engine???

Cooool

Reply to
Burgerman

In article , snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Not seeing that one.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Because NTHELL are hopeless... My cable connection has been down since this morning.... And it lives on my desktop...

Posted using DIAL UP!!!

Reply to
Burgerman

When you've been stood in a bus queue in the pissing rain for over 45 minutes and someone you know pulls up in a (Fifties style) Reliant three-wheeler and offers you a lift, believe me you feel like a King... happy memories! As my old mum always used to say, "Third class riding is always better than first class walking".

Reply to
Ivan