my MR2 turbo new pic

there you go, sorry it aint fantastic just sat on my drive, paint is fantastic polished it has a mirror like reflection to the paint! can't fault it!

love the car, boosts real hard and drives just right, doubt i'll tweak it to much as i love the way it is! so glad i got one!!!

Reply to
Vamp

In news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, Vamp decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

very shiny.

Heh, not playing with it???

*that won't last*
Reply to
Pete M

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

polished it has a

much as i love the way

Nice mate, looks like you got a good one.

Now where did you hide that stage 3 Hybrid, Chargecooler, direct port gas system etc, etc ,etc.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Tidy fella, be careful now ye hear!

Sorry but i was watchin con-air the other night..

"..he's got the whole world in his hands, he's got the whole world in his hands..."

Chet

Reply to
Chet

Woah, are you saying he looks like Steve Buscemi?! If so, that's uncanny....

Dan

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

Thats exactly what i'm saying :)

Chet

Reply to
Chet

fantastic polished it has a

much as i love the

f*ck sake not you lot as well jeeze

Reply to
Vamp

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

Heh heh....Nice motor, mind....

Reply to
-=Dan=- ©

how much did you pay for it again?

Reply to
dojj

£5250-5400 is forget as i had a few bits done too like cam belt ect
Reply to
Vamp

can you say bargain? :)

Reply to
dojj

yup! great car for the money, the performance is outstanding! although getting

22mpg so far these last few days! ouch :)
Reply to
Vamp

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted=20 forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

6.svr.pol.co.uk...

ex.net...

ews6.svr.pol.co.uk...

tting 22mpg so far these=20

Vamp. Try it on Super unleaded if you haven't already. I got 23-25 out of the Celica on 95 ron supermarket swamp gas. Did a good run on Esso 97 Superior and got 30, I reckon I might get 27-

29 on my regular work routine on Super looking by how it has gone down=20 this week.

--=20 Carl Robson "Sorry Sir the meatballs are orf" (The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)

Sleeker GT Phwoar
*always* run jap inports on 97ron fuel.

Vamp. Try it on Super unleaded if you haven't already. I got 23-25 out of the Celica on 95 ron supermarket swamp gas. Did a good run on Esso 97 Superior and got 30, I reckon I might get 27-

29 on my regular work routine on Super looking by how it has gone down this week.
Reply to
Mason

He already will be - you can't run a Jap Turbo Import on 95-RON juice !

Reply to
Nom

Mines UK.

I know Vamp's is an Import

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Well, you can, but it will drive like a dog.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

2 steps ahead :) f*ck off more money though! ah well the whoosh noise the turbo makes for me makes it all worth while!
Reply to
Vamp

Or the pinking/knocking will eventually kill it. They don't all do "limp home" things.

Reply to
Nom