My old vids

Don't suppose anyone ever kept a copy of my vids i made of the blue micra and the renault 21?

Lost them meself :(

Chet

Reply to
Chet

In news:pTf3f.17069$ snipped-for-privacy@news.indigo.ie, Chet decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

I've got the ones from the Dukes of hazzard thing.

Reply to
Pete M

i'll rummage my old HDD for you mate ;)

Reply to
Vamp

Yeah i have those on the server still, its the older "real" ones i'm missing.

Chet

It's possible... do you recall the filename or size, or date made?

Reply to
Questions

micra.wmv and r21.wmv according to the links i've found

Reply to
Chet

Cheers matey. It'll give you somethin to do for the next few weeks :)

Chet

Reply to
Chet

Any idea of the filesize? I've found files matching the filename on the Edonkey network using Shareaza. Micra.wmv - 987KB R21.wmv - 582KB I'll leave them in the que but they look like it might take some time to get them, not many sources.

Reply to
Homer

At a guess i'd say they're too small. I seem to remember them bein around

4mb each

Chet

Reply to
Chet