NEC

I'm going up on Saturday/Sunday, any tips on what to look out for ??

Reply to
Glenn

the bmw stand

Reply to
Theo

Ford stand - Fiesta RS Concept Carerra GT Ford GT Noble stand Invictor stand Marcos stand

fuckit just wait for the pics

Reply to
Theo

Ahhh, I know where that is. Next to the Alfa Romeo stand.

Reply to
SteveH

yeah lol, I was looking for the alfa GT, luckily the autotrader stand had one :)

Reply to
Theo

LOL!

I'm still figuring out that there actually is a motor show on now rather than in October!

When's it on until? I quite fancy popping up - it'd be a good excuse for giving the Audi a good long economy run. Might try home (near-ish London) to Edinburgh and back on a tankful. Should easily do it, provided I'm not tempted to go 95+ most of the way. In fact, a better challenge would to be to home to Edinburgh and back, with the trip computer still showing 100 miles remaining. Still, doing that in a turbocharged 5-cylinder diesel isn't quite as impressive as doing it in a twin-turbo'd V8 engine, though the A8 does have a huuge tank.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Yeah, somewhere in a cargo hanger on the mainland, ready to get shipped out to "bigger" shows.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

It's particularly short-sighted of BMW considering the UK is their 3rd best performing country after the US and the Fatherland.

I'm pretty sure the UK is one of the better markets for Alfa Romeo, too, as they don't sell in North America these days.

Reply to
SteveH

I couldnt find the twin bo diesel audi, did find a 1.9 twin turbo diesel vectra with 200hp

Reply to
Theo

OK I cant get into my pwp, stupid router, anyone want to host 170mb of pics?

Reply to
Theo

think it's this friday saturday and sunday...

Reply to
Vamp

Might well be able to make Sunday - anyone fancy meeting up?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

ill host what you want :)

Reply to
Ron

OHHH you need my email, try this

My nice shiny new domain name :) snipped-for-privacy@wellcheap.com not a bad find tbh, cant belive noones got it lol

Reply to
Ron

will your mailserver reject 170mb zip files though?

pics are 2.1MP bout a meg each

Reply to
Theo

I'm not going again lol.

Reply to
Theo

ummm yeah I would think so, just upload it to my ftp, ill give you a login account

Reply to
Ronny

w00t, me too.

It was VERY good - I found more to look at than in previous years, for some reason.

Roll on 2006 :)

Reply to
Nom

managed to get through it all within 3 hours or so.....got bored and when to look in the carpark for more nice cars lol

did u see that strange peugeot thing with 2 x HDi lumps?

Reply to
Theo