nerds and there comps eh

you should read this before eating really.

i'm to scared and don't want to know the where, why and how

Reply to
Vamp

Oh come on, doesn't everyone get a little frisky when handling computer components?

Anyone? er, hello?

Reply to
fishman

Now that must have a *Hard*ware problem.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Whole new meaning to the concept "wetware issue".

Reply to
Questions

"hello yes, i'd like an RMA code please"

"why is that sir?"

"well my graphics card is not compatible with me"

Reply to
Richard Mason

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Vamp" saying something like:

"seminary fluid"

*Quality* typo.
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Yep, must be the High priest of the cult of of the PC.

Either that or he was just bashing his bishop.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Sleeker GT Phwoar saying something like:

Heh.

As an owner of one of them GT4 thingys, I wonder if you could do me a favour? Measure the engine length from front of the crank pulley to clutch end of the block?

I'm intrigued by the power that can be got out of the buggers and wonder if one can squeeze in the Scim.

I've had a look at the GT forums and can't find any mention of engine prices - any idea?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Best people to speak to are Fensport

list 3S-GTE engines available from Japan on their site. Engines Low mileage Jap Import - Bare Engines - From =A3695.00=20 Engines Low mileage Jap Import - Complete with Turbo & manifolds etc=20 =A3900.00=20 Turbos - excellent condition =A3200.00=20 Cylinder Head (Complete) =A3295.00=20 Crankshaft (Good) =A3100.00=20 Many Other used engine parts available - Please ask =A3POA=20

Those are for ST185 engines, ST165 should be similar, ST205 may a little=20 more. Fennies are probably the best people to talk to about dimensions=20 too, as they just about know the most there is. Take a look at the=20 fensport cars page, and see what happens when a Corolla RunX 4x4 mates=20 with an ST205 GT4 and gets a little cosmetic surgery, and some drug=20 therapy.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Sleeker GT Phwoar saying something like:

Brill, ta. I'll ask them what the sizes are, too.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon