New Astra Badge

Hi,

my first posting, so be gentle...

I've got a Astra Coupe 2200cc (d.o.b. 2000), and I'm getting fed up with the poxy "Astra" badge on the rear boot. Does anyone know where I get get a custom made badge or one saying "Astra Coupe" from?

It's probably a no-no, although I saw a Ford Escort the other day with a "Sorted" badge (instead of "Escort") on the back.

Reply to
Gary

Why don't you just remove the badge altogether?

Reply to
petrolcan

...then write it on with some felt tip pens. Easy peasy

Reply to
Carl Gibbs