New car...

Seem to have accidentally bought another BX 16v (well I'm going halves with a guy from the 16v Forum). No tax or MoT but it was cheap at £100. Either gonna do it up and sell it, or break it for spares and sell the stuff we dont want on. Engines are sought after by the 205 guys for Mi16 conversions so should be able to get our money back doing it that way.

So if we do decide to fix it, anyone interested in one?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

The GF has an estate 1.9 one in red. She has kink of rounded off all its corners... So might B interested if its auto. and cheap1

Reply to
Burgerman

if you fix it and put a ticket on it give me a shout

Reply to
Rob

Manual I'm afraid.

I'm away for the rest of the week from today, so if anyone else had any questions on the BX/MR2 I'll reply when I get back

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Well here she is:

Probably gonna do it up as it's in very good nick overall.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

should of got a dark tint on them front windows, don't seriously wanna be seen in a BX do you? hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Better than being seen on the bus which is what you get when you buy a BMW :p

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

be nice if the buses where i live went places i wanted to go hehe but yes a BX is better than a bus but only just

Reply to
Vamp

Yep, potentially. You be mailed.

Reply to